We Specialize In
Website Update Services
Has it been months since your last website update?
Is your site content starting to get stale?
Have you been looking for someone you can count-on to fix your website?
Are the photos on your site from Y2K?
Does it take days to get your web-guy to make a minor change?
Can your customers (current and potential) find you on the web?
We can help you with all of these website fixes – in a timely, cost-effective, professional manner – putting your website back to work for you.
- Website updates and content refresh
- Menu updates
- Address and phone changes
- Email and hyperlink updates
- Photo and graphic updates
- Color and font fine-tuning
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Online Store product updates
- Website Analytics analysis
- EMail server administration
- Domain Registration and Renewals
… can extend the life of your website and provide your customers with a reason to visit and re-visit your site.
All work is done on an hourly basis at competitive rates. We also provide monthly subscriptions with pre-defined blocks of time at discounted rates.
Contact us for more info on Web Handyman services and rates.
Site Design and Support
If you’ve never had a website and are now ready … or if you’d like to undertake a completely new direction for your internet presence, we can work with you to bring your ideas to life. Our expertise lies in translating your business and personal site needs into an online solution.
Content Management Systems
A well-designed CMS will allow users to manage the majority of the content on their site – enabling frequent user-managed updates that don’t require ‘the web guy’ to complete. From personal blogs to fully-featured corporate sites, there’s almost certainly a CMS that will fit your need.
We specialize in the world’s most popular open-source system for managing content – WordPress.
Event Ticketing / Online Seat Selection Systems
Online real-time seat selection and ticketing system provides a complete solution for concert and event ticketing – with custom seat maps tailored to your venue, direct payment integration to your merchant account via Authorize.net or Paypal, and Box Office services for easy event management.
Ask us about our custom osConcert solutions.
E-Commerce / Shopping Cart
An online shopping cart provides the features necessary for online commerce – including product catalog, customer account management, real-time payment processing, integrated shipping, inventory, Gift Certificates, discount coupons, and more. Everything necessary to provide a 7×24 store for your customers to visit.
Ask us about our Zen Cart solutions.
Discussion Forum Community
An online discussion forum can help build a strong sense of community amongst your customer base and provide a valuable two-way channel for direct communication with your customers – through community-based product support, feature knowledge, and market intelligence discussion on YOUR site.
We own and operate an Invision IP.Board forum with over 20,000 registered members – and can put that expertise to work for you.
It is sometimes necessary to go outside the ‘standard’ features of a website and create customized forms, interfaces, and applications to provide the complete solution for your site. We take a creative approach to solving these challenges – leveraging the broad skill set of our developers … while remaining focused on your business objectives.
Technologies Used Include
In Our Toolbox
- HTML / XHTML
- Abobe Dreamweaver CS5
- Adobe Fireworks CS5
- Adobe Illustrator CS5
- Adobe Photoshop CS5
- Coda, XCode, and Eclipse IDEs
- FileZilla FTP / SFTP
- Firefox / Firebug
- Mac OS/X Snow Leopard
- Microsoft Windows XP, Win 7
- Microsoft Visual Studio
- mySQL / phpMyAdmin
Some of our recent custom development projects have included:
- a custom project gallery with photos, pop-up modal information windows, and navigation – using the NextGen Photo Gallery as the foundation, with additional information fields.
- a jQuery-based staff photo directory with pop-up modal windows for biographical info.
- a large-scale custom application that retrieves every worker’s compensation claim filed in California, compares each claim against a database of client members (over 4 million), and when a match is found – creates a case record.
- a WordPress plugin that provides geocoding and LatLng calculation and display for a custom sticker manufacturer’s site, based on address information provided by customer.
- custom forms and form handlers that collect user-defined information, provide validation services, record to the database, and email the customer and client the form data.
Let’s sit down and talk about the ideas you’ve had for your site and how-best to bring them to life.
Hosting and Administration
We provide managed hosting services on our LINUX servers, located in a secure, fault-tolerant datacenter in the Midwest … providing network fast access from anywhere in the country. We can also provide and manage dedicated or virtual private server resources in the same datacenter or one of your choosing.
(mouse over each box for more info)
- LINUX System Admin
- Managed DNS
- Domain Registration
- Automated Backups
- SSL Administration
- ECommerce Support
- POP3/IMAP4 Mailboxes
- Authenticated SMTP Outbound
- WebMail Clients
- Mail Forwarding / Mailing Lists
- FTP/SFTP Servers
- PHP PEAR Libraries
- .htaccess Override
- Dreamweaver Support
- Enterprise LINUX
- cPanel Dashboard
- Tier 1 Networks
- FULLY-Managed Site Admin
- *Live* Help Desk
- 24 x 7 EMail + Online Support
- Firewall/Security Administration
- Automated Backups
- Site Traffic Analysis
- 99.9% Uptime Guarantee
Allow us to manage all of your internet hosting needs … either on our systems or your’s … and have the peace of mind that your website is online and secure.